Forums are back - what you should know

Dex-chan lover
russell-becker-travis.gif

Contributor
It's been a long time.

But finally, im glad to see We're back.

I even stil have my old avatar !
Thanks god we can comment again because it was really bad on agreg site, had to go on reddit for useful comments.

Contributor
Btw, i see we have chapters discussion back , but we still miss the general serie discussion back, hope we will get it back too, it was where most comments were hilarious.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Glad to see comment/forum sections back. Very disappointed to see Like/Reaction introduced onto the forums. There was a great effort to not implement this back then when the MangaDex Staff had asked. Not sure why Staff has decided to ignore the previous decision/argument and implement Likes/Reaction
The discussion was about upvotes/downvotes, or similar systems that impact post visibility - these do not.

Dex-chan lover
The discussion was about upvotes/downvotes, or similar systems that impact post visibility - these do not.
Likes/Reactions are near identical to upvotes/downvotes. The people who were arguing against the "voting" system weren't only focused about post visibility and you know that. It's already an eyesore looking at "Reaction score" and knowing that post quality will lower in time due to the inherent negatives of vote systems on forums/comments.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, i see we have chapters discussion back , but we still miss the general serie discussion back, hope we will get it back too, it was where most comments were hilarious.
Those exist too, look for the comment icon near the number of follows icon

Users who are viewing this thread