Four Years Apart - Ch. 64

thank you for the translation! thank you staff ! i love the series, even with the story’s many flaws 😌

Awwww this manhwa wrapped up more quickly than I had hoped! Glad to see a happy ending for Irae & Kang although I was personally rooting for the older guy lol.

Big thank you to the entire team 💕 You all did an amazing job! Reading all your last words was so heart warming ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you THANK YOU and can't wait to read your next projects ✨

I would like to thank all the staff members that worked hard on this!!! Thank you so much for your hard work!!!!

this was the cutest thing i have ever read! Thank u for translating!!

Does anyone else have any manga recommendations that are like this btw?

Thank you all for working so hard on translating this and giving us an amazing journey. ❤

I'm glad I binge read this all a few days ago, it was really fun to read! Thanks you for all the updates c:

we made it!!!! I really loved all the characters (aside from that one senior and kang's friend at times) and found some moments really sweet and nostalgic. I've definitely "healed" from reading this, seeing its end is such a satisfying feeling. Congrats staff for making it through! Completion is definitely an accomplishment

Users who are viewing this thread