Four Years Apart

Of course he’s a good person if he gave you a pie.
Everyone who gives pies is an angel

I know they would disappoint their parents but seriously? Making the Irae adjust her lifestyle- HAVE A STEP DAD in a way just to break it off seems extreme...I hope they don't get together

This story is plain cliché I expected something good with the high rating but I was wrong the characters are plain annoying form time to time like the mother with her annoying crap but it's still better than the shitty Isekai harem crap.This gets a 4-5 rating for me

her mom is really childish and it's weird to me that everybody is putting up with all of that
like when she met her husband, it feel like she was just pushing onto him all of her feelings, it felt selfish to me
she just feels like the typical girl who falls in love all by herself and starts stalking the other person and hurting them, thinking they love her back
if that's how she was when she was "younger" (it's not like she was 13 too) fine, but she still hasn't changed after so long

and about the arranged marriage, i wasn't raised in this culture and don't know anything about it, but her reasoning doesn't seem that sound to me
she doesn't even know Kang that well, he was away for so long and she doesn't know how he grew up to be
it seems like she's forcing that mariage on her daughter just because she wants to become family with her best friend (ok i know she gave her reasoning but i'm not convinced by it)

Ah~ I know the parents (and especially Ireas moms) love/back stories were really cliche but it was so cute and wholesome 🥺

Her mom's retarded.

Also there are so many aggravating characters this series definitely not an 8...

What? What? What?! What is it?! Dang you cliffhanger!! ٩(๑`^´๑)۶

uwu. this manhwa is so great. 2 months to go! I'll be waiting fi season 2!~~

Is it just me that after reading I will always remember SHINEE song noona 너무 예뻐 (so beautiful) 😅😭

Users who are viewing this thread