FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
ya know, from my experience, that taste will not do well as a curry flavor. or any food flavor for that matter

Dex-chan lover
I think I know the answer. Poop flavor curry is curry without spicy, according to this guy. Since the level of spice determines the flavor of curry. Poop curry by definition is the worst type of flavor a.k.a. spiceless curry.

Contributor
Wait, she wants to order butter curry because it's on the menu, right? And the shopkeep says there's only spicy and extra spicy?

Y'know what, what Epetarou wants is exactly the perfect flavor for him and his shit-eating grin. Actually give it to him and let's see if he's still grinning after.

Actually say that and maybe they'll just hear "かに (kani)"-flavored curry. And that is how you end up instead with crab-flavored curry...

Dex-chan lover
l7lxcn63n27.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the Ring Burn is real!
I'm sure some of you are probably not aquatinted with this meme song.
If so enjoy having this ear worm living in your mind rent free for the next few weeks.

Thanks everyone at Kyuukei for the translation

Good lord, this goes hard af. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, this goes hard af. Thank you.
Np Bro, I first heard it at an Indian restaurant in east London around 11 years ago.
It took me about a month to find it online afterwards and after that I committed part of the ear worm to memory.
Also have to say the Chicken Tikka Masala I had at that restaurant was bloody good, it's a shame the place closed down just 4 years later. Also maybe something else to mention is that I was drunk AF when I first heard it, about 5-6 pints of ale.

Dex-chan lover
They brought back the joke from the last chapter!

Maybe he knows something that others don't and "poop flavored curry" is actually the secret menu codeword for the mild curry that supposedly doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread