FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 29

This is the person who started a fight with someone on the internet, and actually showed up.

Whilst being a tiny girl.

I don't think she's on speaking terms with critical thinking.
You actually can buy those kinds of drinks at a convenience store in Japan. The problem is either with the translation or her understanding that those drinks don't automatically equate to something for sex.
But yes, you can buy those stamina drinks in glass bottles in any convenience store in Japan. And yes, a lot of people use them as quick energy to "improve" their sex. But a lot of people also use them like five hour energy shots.

Dex-chan lover
You actually can buy those kinds of drinks at a convenience store in Japan. The problem is either with the translation or her understanding that those drinks don't automatically equate to something for sex.
But yes, you can buy those stamina drinks in glass bottles in any convenience store in Japan. And yes, a lot of people use them as quick energy to "improve" their sex. But a lot of people also use them like five hour energy shots.
Just seems like a joke on those weird vitamin/energy drinks in sus-looking bottles that they have. Don't think there are any that are themed as aphrodisiacs, at least

Group Leader
The fox can't keep getting away with it
giphy.gif

Contributor
He hasn't even taken so much as a single swig of that "potion" yet and she's already flustered over his moves. It's so bad she's gone triple blush (thanks to those who pointed this out)! Now imagine the effect on her when he actually opens the bottle. And takes a sip.

Maybe the real aphrodisiac effect is on her, not on him. :smug:

Dex-chan lover
That fox note in the end, reaaally similar with monster girl encyclopedia explanation. Msgk gremlin i see.

Dex-chan lover
That's not how human biology works—
It is for gremlins! It’s his fault for making getting her wet after midnight and feeding her his meat. It’s a long time before the sun comes up, so he’s in for a long night…

I hate that damn fox and kyuukei, the text and images make me die inside.

Dex-chan lover
It is for gremlins! It’s his fault for making getting her wet after midnight and feeding her his meat. It’s a long time before the sun comes up, so he’s in for a long night…
If you're being held captive and at gunpoint by Kyuukei blink twice.

Dex-chan lover
Why aren't more romcom protagonists this based?
She's the normie-hating otaku. He's the ikemen with the weird personality. It's the same formula, just gender flipped (also, dude would never get away with the same level of violence. Imagine if Nagatoro could get slapped back.

Dex-chan lover
She's the normie-hating otaku. He's the ikemen with the weird personality. It's the same formula, just gender flipped (also, dude would never get away with the same level of violence. Imagine if Nagatoro could get slapped back.
Honestly, gender-swapped Nagatoro would be the best-selling shoujo series of all time. A hot boy bullying a nerdy girl would flip every switch in the nerdy girls that read manga.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, gender-swapped Nagatoro would be the best-selling shoujo series of all time. A hot boy bullying a nerdy girl would flip every switch in the nerdy girls that read manga.
I pray no mangakas will see this. You're out of your mind to say this out loud. You clearly don't understand the consequences of such action. Please refrain from feeding them such ideas anymore. Or it will be a catastrophe

Users who are viewing this thread