FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere punch!
It was one thing when she punched him due to anger management issues. Since at least then it is done subconsciously and while still unacceptable she had no way to stop herself.

But now she is making plans for how to perform the next one? While still thinking with her rational mind? As if condoning her own actions rather than being ashamed of them? Hell, she even put him in hospital once, and made him faint multiple ones!
No, unacceptable. DA is not ok, and if the characters are encouraging such behaviour as if the author downplaying it and condones it themselves, then this one will end up locked in the same box as that one Domestic Abuse Isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
How sweet, she's putting so much thought into their future relationship... :giggle:
It was one thing when she punched him due to anger management issues. Since at least then it is done subconsciously and while still unacceptable she had no way to stop herself.

But now she is making plans for how to perform the next one? While still thinking with her rational mind? As if condoning her own actions rather than being ashamed of them? Hell, she even put him in hospital once, and made him faint multiple ones!
No, unacceptable. DA is not ok, and if the characters are encouraging such behaviour as if the author downplaying it and condones it themselves, then this one will end up locked in the same box as that one Domestic Abuse Isekai manga.
Relax, it's just a gag manga...

Dex-chan lover
...look, you're the one that knows about the domestic abuse isekai manga. I'm just here to read a surreal web manga about a budding couple that doubles as a manzai duo.

Dex-chan lover
...look, you're the one that knows about the domestic abuse isekai manga. I'm just here to read a surreal web manga about a budding couple that doubles as a manzai duo.
Unsure if you are asking for a link/rec to it (from the emphasis on 'you're'), but in case you are, it is honestly trash and I would not suggest you try to read it. Even if we ignore the way it portrays child/domestic abuse as a positive thing, it is also honestly rather bad as an isekai too. There is a reason I mentally locked it into a box and ignore it any time it pops up with a new chapter.
edit: in case you would still want a link, here's the MD ToC for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread