Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Monstrous Whispers

Dex-chan lover
The Kamen Rider nod kind of gave away the kickpunchline, but man. I sure missed the Sentinel.

Dex-chan lover
Good guy Sentinel Raider keeping Black Lotus from making a comeback one goon at a time.

Fed-Kun's army
Damnit sentinel, providing us with such a funny yet sad punchline.

Group Leader
@Xaelath The Sentinels already ARE 'villains' by general standards, by the end of the original Franken Fran... It's Black Lotus that are, consistently, the 'heroes' :
One facet to their plot to destroy the world is to expand charitable efforts and eliminate disease and hunger so human population will grow to the point that the environment will be destroyed. So... the Sentinels go around blowing up hospitals and burning down aid shipments.

On top of that, they're pretty much all nuts by the end-- one of them gets off on being the hero in a revenge story so he outfitted his sidekick with regeneration so he can always show up five minutes late, watch him 'die' , and then go off on a crusade of 'justice'... Plus there's a ton of them that are just waging war on each other.

Dex-chan lover
the tragedy requirement hadn't been met by the end of the chapter, so the sentinel had to come in and save the day.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Can't have a happy end.
Driving Veronica around on a scooter looks fun. Lucky guy.

Oh yeah the ending surprised me. I expected Fran's tune-ups to turn the Black Lotus goons violent so they'd start murdering people.

Franken fran has never had a happy ending lol, except maybe when fran's ship sank and she hallucinated for a chapter before getting rescued

Users who are viewing this thread