Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - The Five-Body Problem

Dex-chan lover
The remains of headless one (youngest) probably can't make it.
The rest can probably can just get their legs and breast+arm from that one.
The one that lost their stomach and sexual organ probably have the worst luck though.
well, it is just re-arrange jigsaw for fran, she probably find a way (if she's motivated)

Dex-chan lover
This man starts off with how great their different personalities are the memories they made only to make the "best" one using purely physical stuff. Frantic has had a lot of continuations so I doubt this is over. I expect a 6th girl made up of the remains. I doubt the guy that adopted, banged, and murdered the daughters of his (cousin,family?)

Dex-chan lover
Well... a little predictable with the new dude being the culprit. Pretty much a formula by now in this manga. I was hoping we'd get longer story arcs.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, the good ole "everybody is missing body parts which combine to form another dead body" trick. It's usually to give the perp an alibi by "killing themselves" last and so evade capture.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to the sisters coming back as a multi-limbed abomination.
I expect them to evicerate the dude and then Fran gets the great idea to fulfill their romance by sewing them all together.

Dex-chan lover
The usual darkside intrepetation of a harem fiction, as seen by a sweat goblin American, is that the male protag will get stabbed if he can't make an absolute decision regarding who he wants the most out of his harem.
Usually.
This chapter is an inversion of it.

Users who are viewing this thread