Friend Girl Friend - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Messages
87
I love how absolutely adorable these two are. Their growth and the exploration of their relationship is just so wonderful to see. I really like how this manga has covered these things. I hope we see more!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Messages
28
Whether this is the end or we get some more I'm happy with what we just got this has been a fun manga
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 2, 2018
Messages
72
Now that they got together, it's time to focus on the side couple.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
92
oh my god the peak of peaks…..
thank you for the tl
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 26, 2018
Messages
430
It really does feel like author could do one final chapter and then end it at volume 4 if they didn't want to keep writing... =/
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top