tears in my eyes its so beautiful. thank you
WindMil Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 2, 2021 Messages 1,692 Sep 30, 2026 #21 tears in my eyes its so beautiful. thank you
outinthegardener Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 17, 2023 Messages 5,225 Sep 30, 2026 #22 Well it doesn't get any clearer than that! This felt like a guidebook for teenagers.
iikaido Double-page supporter Joined Nov 16, 2025 Messages 41 Sep 30, 2026 #23 She wakes up to find it was allll aaaaaa drreeeeeeeaaaaaaam
C crimsondenmite Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 932 Sep 30, 2026 #26 It’s nice to see a short series!! It’s a good chapter..
AssassinCat4 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 17, 2023 Messages 87 Sep 30, 2026 #27 I love how absolutely adorable these two are. Their growth and the exploration of their relationship is just so wonderful to see. I really like how this manga has covered these things. I hope we see more!
I love how absolutely adorable these two are. Their growth and the exploration of their relationship is just so wonderful to see. I really like how this manga has covered these things. I hope we see more!
Perso243 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 6, 2025 Messages 42 Sep 30, 2026 #28 I love how subtle this series is! For instance, if you look closely, they actually kiss on page 20, and page 21, and page 22
I love how subtle this series is! For instance, if you look closely, they actually kiss on page 20, and page 21, and page 22
josilva81 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 16, 2023 Messages 843 Sep 30, 2026 #32 My heart feels warm Thanks for the translation
Tyreekus Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 16, 2024 Messages 28 Thursday at 1:05 AM #33 Whether this is the end or we get some more I'm happy with what we just got this has been a fun manga
Whether this is the end or we get some more I'm happy with what we just got this has been a fun manga
yaqwalker32 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 13, 2024 Messages 451 Thursday at 7:07 AM #35 It's Happening!!!!
C CrimsonSix Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 18, 2019 Messages 2,213 Thursday at 9:08 AM #36 If this was the last thing I ever read, I would die happy.
A APNk Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 2, 2018 Messages 72 Thursday at 10:38 AM #37 Now that they got together, it's time to focus on the side couple.
zyto Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 20, 2023 Messages 92 Thursday at 10:49 AM #38 oh my god the peak of peaks….. thank you for the tl
DexTimeLord Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 30, 2019 Messages 187 Thursday at 12:13 PM #39 GreenDude1 said: I really hope this isn't the end and we get to see the relationship grow more. Click to expand... We still have the side couple
GreenDude1 said: I really hope this isn't the end and we get to see the relationship grow more. Click to expand... We still have the side couple
Spectrum Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 26, 2018 Messages 430 Thursday at 4:13 PM #40 It really does feel like author could do one final chapter and then end it at volume 4 if they didn't want to keep writing... =/
It really does feel like author could do one final chapter and then end it at volume 4 if they didn't want to keep writing... =/