From a Knight to a Lady - Ch. 1

This Khalid looks like an interesting person... Honestly, I don't resent him for killing her, since he must have had a good reason, surely knowing that his country would fall after that.

Oh it seems ml is the new guy and not the friend who killed her, i was worried for a sec there 😅

Sigh.... thought she was originally a man. Always wanted to read a story like that lol. The only close thing to that is Chinese vers.
Hmmm.... I’m always curious if they would do shit differently.

Soooooo, the ML will be Khalid right? *sigh* I hate when that has become a thing in most manhwa where FL will fall for the guy who has betrayed and a cruel one .. Tf ????? why would you love the guy that killed you or your family???

@Waddah yeah I agree with this. There is going to be some BS reason why he did it and then FL will forgive just because he is ML. I am going to drop this the instant that happens...

@Ammae What good reason can there even be? Tf so if someone had "a good reason" you would just accept it a let him kill you? Mc was fighting for her country, so even if she died during battlefield I think it would be much better than to be betrayed by your trusted friend for some unknow bullcrap reason

I already hate Khalid. Tf, he freaking killed her. If she forgives him for having "good reason" or whatever, I'll drop this. And I'll despise this manhwa if he becomes the ML lol.

Also, I'm craving for angst. So I wanna see Khalid becoming grief-stricken for killing her but he'll never get forgiveness 😌💞

My opinions can be changed as this story goes though... that's if I continue reading this

Users who are viewing this thread