From Nightmare to Love

Glad that I was able to find this story on other than mangarock, but I was just curious about one thing. I know mangarock was able to update all the way to chapter 41, is that going to be possible here too? Since mangarock is gone now there's no way to reread 37-41. After reading some of the comments below I'm glad to hear that the author is doing well

Double-page supporter
Hmmm, I am pretty sure I already read this, but I don't remember it at all.
Was this translated on webtoon/webcomics/mangatoon or somewhere else?

Edit: Whatever, I binged it up to ch49.
I read it somewhere that ch50 is the last chapter, and it is unfinished for some reason. It's bad, because the last few chapters are flashbacks, and left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Double-page supporter
@sweet-potato

Yes, 50 is the last, but I didn't read it yet.
I don't know details but If I remember correctly the author had an accident back in 2018, and is still recovering.

Dex-chan lover
@darara oh that sucks :(
I hope all is well with them, but I hope there is some sort of closure at least in chapter 50. The flashbacks are real downers.

the webtoon is on hiatus, the writer is just taking a long break it will probably come back.

Dex-chan lover
damn I just read the last few chapters of S1 and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, shame the author ended up getting into an accident, but hope one day she'll be able to properly continue this series. So interesting

I love this. But the boy way I can see the blond guy getting "defeated" is by him attacking her in a place with CCTV, he gets interrupted and he leaves thinking she wont tell anyone, like she didnt before. But she ends up telling her friends and they go to the police. Police find footage and arrest him in the middle of class, in front of everyone. And the police state "you are under arrest for the attempted assault of Kan (whatever her last name is)
I feel like then she can finally be free and he will have been destroyed and it ensures theres no doubts about who is right.

It probably wont go this way but I would love to see him getting arrested in public!

Second season come soon please. I pray for the author momi-ji's quick recovery. Please work on season 2 as soon as possible. Please.... don't let the series end here. Hang in there author you can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread