From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

that name.......is it so hard to just go with a random name like idk the name of the guy plus something about the world or the history???

Group Leader
First chapter looks interesting, shame it's probably going to go with a stupid isekai life redo trope.

The description makes it seem awfully generic, and I bet it will be, but the first chapter's got my hopes up.

Dex-chan lover
First chapter looks pretty decent honestly. It could even be comfy and heartwarming, but then you have the awful description.

Looks good, cant wait for more, so im going MTL route xD. My cultivation shall never deviate!
edit: damn, author deleted his work from syousetsu. Guess there's only light novel then ;/

Dex-chan lover
1.1~1.2 seem decent.
The title and description, though, scream absolute chuuni horseshit and degeneracy. That last line of the synopsis almost made me think it was a Chinese story.

Followed.
Let's see how fast it takes it to go to the toilet.

Dex-chan lover
The cover radiates such level of smug edgy mc that im dropping this before i will even follow it.

generic to say the least but there's an elf girl the mc is teaching..if when he turns young and he'll have a relationship with her i'll be dropping this shit. im not into that stuff-fucking creepy. age gap is waay too wide. also..if the mc is too op thats also the deal breaker. i want someone who actually earn their shit to be THE SHIT so work for that shit. comprehend? for now i'll follow.

Users who are viewing this thread