From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

Group Leader
@HayashidaYuki

Not that I'm aware of. Here are the two translations for his novels: https://www.novelupdates.com/nauthor/%E7%99%BD%E7%9F%B3%E6%96%B0/

Edit: As an aside, is everyone else throttled so they can only post like once a minute, or did I upset someone?

umm, so...... who is the scan team?

this looks like a standard case of scan post theft, could be wrong, but there aren't any scan team image pages.....

@Demathraxyus
I mean, who is scanning, translating, and posting this online? the person uploading these is https://mangadex.org/user/13786/littledaoist
his profile says "I only upload releases from various groups and not part of them." and there is no credit being given to the group/team putting in the work on this project.... not even just here, I can't find any uploads with credit.

With chapter 3.2
I advise you to DO NOT READ. IT IS NOT GOOD.
We can waste our time with something better. Go watch avatar the last air bender it is good, you can rewatch it once per year.
MC is an idiot. I don't care what he was before, he is one of the idiot incarnate in the terrible stories.
Also yeah again terrible parents like most of the time. MC doesn't even need them.

I like manga like these but I wish the main characters were girls instead. It’s always boys as the main character 😞

So how the fuck does he have descendants when in the previous life they never show him having a wife or kid

This MC is a spineless child without a single good trace of personality. He is bland. The story writes him as strong and determined when it comes to studying magic and fighting, but when the story tries to show him actually doing something... He is a whiny, spineless, brain-dead child. Who is supposed to be living HIS 3RD LIFE! THIRD!! There is not even a single hair of wisdom in his entire body. Ashley, the fool sage is everything that this MC should've been. Instead we got this pathetic kid. But it is weird, I kind like the world building, although the magic is a little bit badly explained. I am trying to read for the world itself, the MC sucks.

Aggregator gang
Hey, somebody could explain to me how to read the last chapter (raw) on the squarenix site? Thanks

Dex-chan lover
They [the manga author/publisher, not translators] release updates at a glacially slow pace. This is further compounded that the plot also advances at an agonizingly slow pace as well, with the MC being too typically cowardly/foolish/oblivious to actually display his powers and having to deal with arrogant numb nuts that drag on forever.

Users who are viewing this thread