From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

Honestly this is one of a cringe manga i've read.. mostly the mc way of thinking plus how they make villain so stupid and common makes me want to drop this, but i'll try it to read until chap15, if the plot still trash then i think it's time to drop it....also they cut chapter is annoying honestly

its an isekai with an isekai esque plot, and character, can't expect too much out of this.

seems interesting, but generic.

But hey, mangaka have got bills to pay too. Don't rag on them too much for milking a proven genre.

@Sakuta if it ever goes up to 15 chapters lol, with the way the chapters are fragmented u can wait at least a year i think

@YabokuSora well seeing as in his first life he raised her like his child, even if he's now in the body of a young adult, he still probably thinks of her as a daughter. Also, she may look young but she is 400 years old, so I don't think it's happening. Unless

@ExecutiveDirector it was like the middle of the night and the fact that he has been reincarnated before has such little impact on the story that I thought no one would mind if I didn't mention it because it doesn't contribute to my statement

Why are there so many popular manga here that are generic isekai/rpg type plot. Like fucking hell they all have the same plot.

Wait a minute why didn’t he just tell Merlin that he was her reincarnated master or the thunder emperor? Why is he making things complicated wtf? Boo writing

@Dlroth
because its entertaining people dont really read isekai manga for plot or the story just to pass time so thats probobly why alot of basic isekai are popular. also the wish fullfilment thing too some people read shit like this and imagine themselves doing what the mc is doing i dont do that since i just find that to be cringy and just gay.

Aggregator gang
This is actually pretty great.
The title might be generic but atleast the contents are great af

Does the plot of this anime also remind you of the movie "Idiocracy"? Lol....average man regrets his averageness but ends up in the future because plot and is now the smartest man in the world.

With that movie in mind i think one can enjoy this a bit more.

i started reading this manga and i like so far please tell it's not one of those manga where the mc hides his power

Users who are viewing this thread