From the Grave and Back

I don't really like the MC. He's too aggressive and insensible yet people are kind to him. It seems there will be character development of some sorts and I'm looking forward to it.

Pretty trash ngl. Mc death most likely caused by his step brother. After waking up in his new body, you will think he will plan his revenge but after reading 30 chapters. The mc is playing as a student, getting into fights, playing sports. Kinda cringe for a revenge plot mc to do. Not my type. Highly not recommended.

it's not too bad, honestly. it felt like it definitely got a little side-tracked during the whole soccer thing, but it touched on a really important part that a lot of these stories seem to forget- the previous body's dreams and aspirations. After it's over though, it takes a deep dive into the business side of things and it's good enough to ramp up any rating a normal person would give it by at least two stars.

also, really, really nice character development. i love the parts where he learns what friendship and love is, and how they compare it to the lacking relationships in his previous life, it hits hard sometimes. it does feel like it's pushing the whole "0 eq" thing a bit to its limits though. It's also a bit weird, but not weird enough to ruin the story, that everyone just takes his blunt rudeness as if it's normal or to be expected from someone with amnesia.

and there probably should be more questioning about how exactly he became this intelligent or how he learned all of his business knowledge. It's weird enough that his intelligence shifted by so much, but then you add in the fact that everyone thinks that he has amnesia. It's like, they're trying to maintain the idea that everyone assumes he has amnesia but then they conveniently forget that fact whenever he spouts business knowledge that shouldn't come from a normal man without amnesia, let alone a formerly dumb muscle head with amnesia.

Users who are viewing this thread