Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Job of an [Appraiser] is …

Dex-chan lover
Time for revenge. It was a bit cheesy, but it has a tint of originality. I suppose it could be popular if the manga's plot and world is constructed properly, hope it doesn't become popular in the way that there are girls orbiting around the MC (classic Shounen harem trope).

Fed-Kun's army
On the one hand, I want to read it, if only just to have something (not stupidly annoying) to read.

On the other hand, the chapter is an overly used cliche.

I can almost forgive the reused plot with the arrogant asshole adventurers. But having an MC that, while knowing he's in a weak position, gives them the death glare. That's just stupid and you deserve that kick to the face.

Dex-chan lover
Soo... fucking.... generic... It hurts my brain.

Why, oh why did the weak, not fighting related job owner of Appraiser, join an adventurer's party instead of working at the guild (adventurer's or merchant's). Since the job is still rare, even if only common, he could've secured a position. Heck he could've even used that skill to find underprized items and sell them at higher prizes.

Dex-chan lover
i hate it how these fucking dumb trash of MC's gets treated as trash because in reality they are trash since they accept to be trash and then later on they get OP powers from some random shit, would've preferred if it was different and MC didn't have this trash mindset OTL

Double-page supporter
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Thank you for translating 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Litterally just read a manga with the exact same set up as this one this morning. MC has garbage skills, is made to be the party porter, is used as scape goat when arrogant party doesn't listen about odd monsters corpses in the area, MC almost dies and then is saved by meeting some OP dungeon dwelling girl.

Either skip the set up or come up with something better, this is a waste of digital ink.

Pretty common premise but it was fairly well-executed. It's good that he realizes he's weak not just because of his job. It's still early, though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. A Gary Stu. But I still want to see him kick people's asses so I think I'm going to follow this.

Aggregator gang
Credit where credit is due, the MC did realize his problem before he died. I mean, it was RIGHT before he died so it didn't matter in the long run, but he did realize where he had been fucking up.
It remains to be seen how well he will use the opportunity he's been given. Or rather, whether or not the author can do anything worthwhile with it.

I don't have high hopes.

So they said the goddesses bless them with a job and SKILL, so I'm guessing MC's skill as an Appraiser is probably gonna be a copy skill or a thief skill, either way. Something that will allow him to grow infinitely.

Supporter
Author couldn't have made the other two party members any more generic assholes if he tried. Oh yeah, the guy didn't have a mustache to twirl.

@OsoJr If that comes true the premise will be exactly the same as that cut and paste manga and I'm gonna drop this like a hot potato...

Double-page supporter
Imma put up with this bullshit for now. God knows that it may turn good down the line.

Dex-chan lover
Appraisal result:

Name: Asspull Tree
Description: a tree asspulled outta the author's ass
Effect: grants an asspull power, just like those chinese magical asspull 1000 year old rocks you gotta eat to get an asspull power

Users who are viewing this thread