Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru

Group Leader
Hi, I'm APEP from APEP SCANS. I just wanted to announce that we'll be starting this series. So tune in, and don't forget to join our discord!
https://discord.gg/HFHfTVz

Fed-Kun's army
cliche [Appraiser] bad, but actually OP!!!

I mean come on... isekai followers learn early on that [Appraise] is like one of the top skills if not the top skill. Information is power.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like it has some potential to be good. Thanks for the translation.

The Unfavourable Job [Hairdresser] is Actually the Strongest ~ By giving everyone anime hairstyles, I became super rich.

@Capt_Gigglepants
I'll still read this since I enjoy even trash tier isekai stories (I only really hate those super gory hero revenge stories where anyone not the main characters is super evil that this one could become but I'm hoping its not.)
But I am getting a bit annoyed by the "certain power is trash" trope. I mean that trope only makes sense in games but in a real world where with hard work and imagination can make use of anything with enough thought or time, it makes no sense for anyone not to be ready for anything.

I mean I can think of a few things an appraiser would be good for even if you could have the guild do it for you back in town. If bag of holdings are hard to come by or expensive it would be worth it to have someone who can tell you what is worth keeping or dropping as you explore. Or they could be good spying, by appraising items and people around them or acting a security by again scanning for anything dangerous being brought near a vip or secure area.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aireael same, there are very few series i actually drop, they have to be really bad for me to not want to waste 5 mins reading them.

Its pretty much up to the author to decide how the MC uses the power and imagine alternate ways it could be used. There is that one about the MC that gets the "weakest" skills of Sleep, paralyze and poison. ANd the only thing i can think that entire time is that those aare like the most powerful status effects in Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread