Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I was deceived by the score, it says 7.24 but it feels more like a 5.24

Dex-chan lover
For now, a cliche concept, average art and a character that make absolutely no sense. If the appraiser job is so bad, and there is no apparent way to get strong, what inspired him to go for adventuring? And what made the adventurers pick him for the team? This needs some development, but the current trend in low-level fantasy stories is to start a story with no background.

Seriously, identifying may not be great as an adventuring skill, but it has great utility value, so it should be quite useful in several other jobs. As a merchant, guild worker, etc. It's only a trash skill in combat, although it could be useful at the start to learn about your enemies. So, in the end, it's only trash because the author says so.

Also, to some commenters above, this is not isekai.

@Wyrm the only way I could imagine his appraisal job becomes the strongest is if he finds something like the seed of evolution from Shinka no Mi.

Dex-chan lover
@Bigboolean
Not saying it would be "the strongest" in a normal setting. But it definitely wouldn't be trash outside of a pure combat situation.
In their setting, they consider "farmer" as a low-tier job, but only "appraiser" is treated as full-on trash. That's what I (and other comments above) don't quite understand.

What I expect to see here is more like that other manga where "healer" was deemed trash but the mc actually has a cheat skill given to him aside from this base job that moves said base job into op-tier.
I don't expect "appraiser" to suddenly turn op by itself.
The fact that he has a lucky encounter with
basically the source of magic in his world
is definitely not going to make him op. (/sarcasm inside)

The reason the character, not the job, should definitely be considered trash at the start of this story is because he decided to do something he is definitely unfit for. And that judgment is justified as far as his position in an adventurer party is concerned. He's utterly useless in combat and all he does can be substituted with items and/or a bit of time. A farmer would be about as useful. (nb: pretty sure this story would be the same up to this point with the title "the farmer job is actually the strongest.")
To use real-world analogy, imagine someone who spent his entire school and college years studying arts. Then, the day he finishes college, he decides to apply in a clinic as a brain surgeon. Would you consider hiring him? Or let him operate on your brain? The fact that this manga world replaces "studies" with "job that was magically decided at birth" doesn't change the idea.

Isnt appraiser a rare common job? So that means not much people should have it, meaning there should be open positions in the guild for those that have the skill. This nigga chose to be an adventurer🤦‍♂️

Don't know why yall are saying that he can make loads of money at the guild because they already ruled out the fact that they can appraise without him. They wouldn't have a use for him and that is wasted money on their part since they already have the ability.

The Unfavourable Job "[Insert Job Name Here]" Is Actually the Strongest
A ready made title for 100% isekaid mangas for only 3$ come and buy and get hate. LMfao

A manga where the main character has to train to get stronger? What kind of bizzaro world is this

Another useless, weak, uninteresting, trash ass mc that got betrayed then gets lucky with a power up. Is it gonna be harem as well? Guess we'll find out how much the author wants to project himself to the mc.

Double-page supporter
Another dumb mc's story to greatness, but at least the artstyle is good.

what a dumb story, mc can become good/rich with being a merchant or something similiar, why must choose become adventure ?

this manga seems really promising, no harem tag, really good art, actually good characters, i'll give it a 9/10 for now

Users who are viewing this thread