Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru

well good reading :D

But is it even considered as Appraisal anymore?
I mean... i can understand if it is using level based Appraisal, but this is totally different appraisal

Dex-chan lover
title is a lie, does this count as a spoiler, not sure in this case.

still gonna follow
'cause tree is cute af, and wants to know what else is the author gonna pull of his ass

By assessing the KNOWLEDGE of the monster’s super speed, your BODY will be capable of the super speed.

Sort of. For like a second. But your muscles will be pulverized because they can’t handle producing that much kinetic force.

But they can still produce the kinetic force.

Because you got the KNOWLEDGE.

It’s all SCIENCE bruh.

tots #SCIENCE.

i want more😀
this is good😀
this should be every week😒
thanks for the trasalation😃😃😀

Dex-chan lover
I know that despite their skills are good, most of Jap artists aren't blessed in writing. But those who use LN as a source have no excuse for why they picked a shitty and lazy writer to collaborate with. Do Japs really pay for this garbage-tier story?

Aggregator gang
Pretty generic, but fun. World tree supporting cast is a first atleast

I like how they accept appraiser as trash and basically hand him a new class instead

cover art turned me away at first, mc looks like he’s from a drama manga where the mc is a douchebag

turns out it isn’t that kind of manga in the slightest

It's unfavourable job because there's magical appraisal item. A wealthy merchant is a rare job and skill which bestowed upon birth. More like a noble title thingy, so MC becomes adventure to gain more money because his value is better than an expensive item and he's including a porter + servant (plus since it's rotten team, a bait for emergency) but cheaper than the item. Indeed he is useless, just like Deku before becomes inheritor (as human = not trash, as wannabe hero = trash due to no power). I don't get it why he's hated by some readers while plot and genre is common, it's not like this is the only one. Not the best one, but at least no ridiculous nonsense and useless ecchi or nonsense harem.

@vodkavodka Chinese with their "World Strongest Number 1 Solo Supernatural Spirit Dragon Cultivator Martial Arts Master/King, Reborn/Reincarnated blah blah blah" or Koreans with their cliche villainous romance manga. Japanese with their "isekai cheat weakest/strongest jobless unique skill slave harem slow life/revenge blah blah blah"

Of course not all of them. There's some rare gems among those trashes. But good luck finding those

WTF are these Japanese authors really dont know MMORPG's? some other mmopg appraisal is a default skill no need to learn it its already there. and other jap author where the healer is the trashiest job like wtf! what game are they playing there in japan?

Dex-chan lover
@Aryazaky I feel like vomiting blood just by reading your post. So hate these tropes.
I got into Chinese novels thing when I started to feel that Jp ranobe is nothing but a 'who can make it more generic and safe' competition. I thought Cn stories are fresh and awesome (first N chapters before the author starts milking his fanbase), until I finished several giant novels and realized that 99% of the others retell the same story with another cast. The same generic approach, just the flavor is different.
Now I prefer English-speaking authors, but English web serials and novels are terribly organized. It's so hard to find them compared to Novel Updates database. And, sadly, many recent Eng authors are inspired by the same generic JP, CN, KR stories.
Of course, when it comes to comics there is almost nothing to chose from when the modern comic's pipeline is just an extension to popular novels or worse, games. Most of the original stuff usually have genre types that I dislike.

Dex-chan lover
Another typical isekai where the MC is OP, can copy all enemies abilities, has unlimited storage, has strong-af weapon, etc. I'm hoping they take it in an interesting direction, but not holding out much hope.

this new use of appraisal is pretty cool. and yuri is really cute 😊

Good story so far, and like arifureta it's a really good revenge-sekai but hopefully this wont turn into anime arifureta(yep i know bout all this errors but i don't have time to fix 'em)

Users who are viewing this thread