Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru

Fed-Kun's army
Title:
The Unfavourable Job "Appraiser" Is Actually the Strongest

REAL title:
My job is considered trash BUT some all-mighty being on a whim decided to make me OP and gave me OP items

Misleading title. It's just another shitty story with op protagonist and the author should get out of his mom's basement.

Art is good, but wasted here.

How much more op does the mc have to get to stop being so whiny, anyways, seems like its another one of those generic op crybaby mc so I'm calling score starts to drop now, its at 7.10 at the time of writing this.

arts good, story is good enough.. might be fantasy trash but its good enough for me

Double-page supporter
This MC is so stupid. The writing for this is disappointing. The characters are one dimensional. What there is of this at time of writing this comment is not enjoyable for me to read at all. Dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
What part of the job is the strongest? Lol he's OP not because of his job, misleading title

@Demavend it's not the characters that's one dimensional, it's the author lol

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... Yeah, I dislike the title as well. He got an OP advantage and an OP training, without that he'd still be trash. It'd be different if he simply unlocked the actual potential of the job. Gonna read through what's here, then drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuuup. He's just playing with Cheat Engine and GameFAQs on his side. Boring. If this was actually his own unlocked talent, I'd have tolerated it, but now it's a waste.

Dex-chan lover
The title is so misleading, the appraiser class in here is actually useless since it needs to get the upgrade to a spirit eye to make it even remotely useful

Well, the manga itself is okay I guess. Typical op fantasy mc. But the one thing it does incredibly well at is failing at being what it's supposed to be. The mc being overpowered has literally nothing at all to do with his Job. The author just keeps throwing cheats at him, that's it.
For this I give it a 5/10, at most 6/10.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao there's nothing OP about appraisal class in this shit. Every class will be OP with cheat items and that kind of training.

somebody call Mario, this princess found the wrong plumber to flush her pipes out.

Supporter
i absolutely hate ursula and i hope she gets teleported to the bottom of the ocean to become a squid bitch like she deserves

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even appraiser he can just move super fucking fast and copy abilities and has basically a reset button on his hp. It's like unsalted fries just okay

Users who are viewing this thread