Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru

Dex-chan lover
Who was the dude who made the title the right one like. The Unfavorable Job [Appraiser] Is Actually the Strongest If you have a literal god giving you some of it to live and then becoming stronger with a elf loli witch or your Job [Appraiser] is literal dog shit without that

I hope this can become the next arifureta, this has a great start and that hellish training looks just like the Hauria's hahaha

Dex-chan lover
pretty cool show, not holding high expectations but currently its going in a direction i like

I'm sort of sad that they gave somewhat of an explanation of why he got strong. He didn't just get op, he got op because op people gave him op things.

even if Appraiser was an actual job it would be still useful just not as a warrior but rather as a merchant or someone who check for poison in royal people food or someone who work for the guild to esteem the price for the goods sold to them by adventure
it doesn't mean that a job is trash if it's not combat related

I’m giving it a 4/10. Not even the above average art can save this below average piece if shit

@me474 even more so that it is said to be "rarer" among the common jobs. Well if you actually tried to look into the premise of the story it has a ton of holes so it is recommended to just take it as a reason the story happens.
I made the mistake of reading the first chapter again and my god does it have tons of holes like wealthy merchant is a JOB??? what you have a skill to generate infinite wealth? The job system is even hereditary so essentially jobs wouldnt be "rare" because those "wealthy merchants" and others will probably reproduce like hell. Not to mention the unexplained specifics of his job

Fed-Kun's army
Appraiser is not so good as the title would say it is, period.
This is some guy meets OP teacher kind of story where he gets OP stuff in a minuscule amount of time and nothing poses any sort of threat or thrill anymore

It should come to nobody's surprise, but
MC becomes super OP and the story goes to crap. I read about 70-80 chapters of the web novel a while back and it just degenerates pretty quickly once he gets OP.

Aggregator gang
Was the title supposed to be a joke?
If only he figured out a hidden mechanic to appraise BY Himself and His own power then that tile would make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread