Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

So this MC has defunct genitals
Nice
I was like wtf is going on while reading it
A bit over dramatic IMO
If not for this stuff I woukd have dropped it for being over dramatic
But will keep reading to educate myself
@Nari, GJ on educating people here

So this may not be the first but...they're non gender conforming huh you dont see that too often in anime

Fed-Kun's army
@Goretantath neuter is a LANGUAGE gender, not a physical gender

intersex people are still male and female, they just may have sexual development not typical to males and females, such as fully formed females with XY, fully formed males with XXY, people with both organs, people with no organs... but at the end of the day people like me are still male or female

also transgender people arent asking for 50 bazillion sexes, male and female and neither does perfectly fine.

@TheOmnivert your welcome, also being intersex doesnt nesscarily mean their genitals are defunct btw, it can be anything, maybe the MC has both working genitals, maybe the MC has one but their chromosomes says something else etc... anything is possible, intersex is a VERY broad term

@Satuduatiga we dont know, intersex is a complicated set of conditions, typically doctors will determine sex at birth, but in cases here where the MC is listed as "M * F" this typically means they have the right to choose their own sex when they become an adult

Fed-Kun's army
@megaautist no they arent, they are intersex. their physical sex isnt fully male or female, wether they are nonbinary or not is based upon their identity, and we dont yet know their identity, but their physical sex is as of yet unconfirmed, but they are intersex so regardless their sex is a complicated situation

@Som3user nope, intersex, its not a gender identity, its a literal physical condition affecting sexual development

@syahriz haha, very funny, nice meme, by the way, your meme doesnt even apply here because the 2nd MC quite literally isnt transgender, intersex =/= transgender, its a real physical and medical condition

@Nari since they don't want to be referred to as 'he' or 'she', and they don't consistently present one specific gender, and we haven't seen their genitals or insides or whatever, I don't think they're intersex. enbies don't identify as male or female, and i think mogumo falls under that category. we know that mogumo was born with a dick, but there's been nothing indicating anything else about their sex.

Fed-Kun's army
@megaautist we know they are intersex because they showed their sex marker, which shows "M*F" ... maybe your speaking from a point of western ignorance, but in japan your sex marker ALWAYS corresponds to your genitals, a transgender/enby CANNOT get their sex marker changed unless they get surgery, the 2nd MC is underage, they cannot have had surgery. this is 1000% proof they are actually intersex

its possible the 2nd MC is enby as *well* but under current information we can conclude they are indeed intersex, wether they are enby or not is not confirmable at this point

Dex-chan lover
So this is blend S but just the surprise part?

I'M IN
sick968.gif

Double-page supporter
@Nari just want to say i appreciate your comments! it's astonishing how willfully ignorant people are.

not to mention the outright queerphobia and transphobia (and here, intersex-phobia) from people reading "gender bender" (for lack of a better catch-all term here) manga to begin with lmfao

Cute art but honestly cringe, all this gender shit is so annoyingly confusing, choose one or the other, I just want to read about some cute shit, not some dumb ass REEEE trigger baby bull shit.

That kid's annoying. You don't expect someone to understand you without explaining your circumstances, people aren't psychics. Goddamn.

As down as I am for a nonbinary main character, I vaguely recall this one being really, really annoying.

Like, I dunno, I'mma read this again, but I kinda remember them being completely incapable of dealing with so much as mild disapproval/genuinely innocent lack of understanding from others. And that in of itself isn't a big deal, but I also vaguely recall them making a massive deal out of it that spans multiple chapters, in a series with few chapters as is.

I'm not saying you can't have a character like that, but, I mean... let's be real, it's pretty annoying in person, why would I wanna read it happening in a book...?

Fed-Kun's army
maid cafe based on programming socks? I'm in.

Oh, so we're gonna have to use the 'it' pronoun to address the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread