Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

I love this manga, please, continue translating, I'm really glad that someone is translating this manga again

Volume 1 has just been released digitally on Amazon by Seven Seas, with a paperback edition coming out at the end of the month. So if you want to support the series, feel free to buy it in whatever format you want. I just bought it digitally myself, since I have no more space on my shelves.

I was going to continue reading this until I learned that the author of this manga is a p*do.

I’m not sure I can read this anymore.

Banned
@Echost

Are we talking real children?

Or just fictional 2d drawings?

@Loopsy_lou

ru6jibpycbd31.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Juliko they probably heard it from Twitter, and there's no way people would just... lie about that on the internet, right?

Fed-Kun's army
lol actual pedophile mangaka get slaps on the wrist but this guy gets lynch mobbed for drawing stuff. twitter is fucking garbage

Yeah, well, unless there's actual evidence that the author is some kind of creep, like a criminal record or a statement from victims, and from the looks of it there don't seem to be, don't go jumping to wild conclusions like that.

Fed-Kun's army
When you're saying something, especially about a possible crime of someone, be sure to back it up with solid evidence, don't go spread baseless rumors and bullshits, please

Users who are viewing this thread