Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

@Quelandoris true, but its really weird. there was a whole chapter that talked about LGBT people and how a lot of them are LGBT specifically trans and not "crossdressers", did people just ignore that or something?

Banned
Where'd you hear the author of this manga is a pedo from?

My guess is Twitter. The holy Grail of "morals".

Contributor
ANN reviewed first volume https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/love-me-for-who-i-am/.161220
"D"

I love how hilarious it's the people who are pissed about this manga just because it's not his tipically and stupid trap manga .
Bruh chill out, not everything in the world has to satisfy you

@pachogamez

Just happened to check myself before looking here...
big cute then instantly big yikes...the mood of the chapter shifted so hard. Really thought we just had a happy cute chapter for once...then NOPE.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga was the push I needed to tell my friends and relatives that I'm dating a trans women. Even though I'm still afraid I think it's the right choice

Banned
The more mogumo's past is revealed the more I think he's an awful person.

Especially with that latest chapter.

- wants to cut out his Adams apple, making his sister and mom worry about him.
- abandons them to live on his own

Mogumo is young though. So I hope there's some redemption.

ten-chan is deffs my favourite character!! he's so cute i wanna diee ;( i have mixed feelings about mogomo though, i really hope mogomo gets a character development, or just more awareness of people around them.

In my times we didn't have pretty terms like binary, non-binary, trans or shit like that. We have a word for them: faggots. Yeah, picked on them, sometimes punch them and sometimes throwing stones on them. We also didn't have that bulling word thing. Good times.

Banned
@ballinamon

Sounds like you could use a stoning or two mayhaps a boulder.

This isn't Arabia, This is America ๐Ÿฆ… baby! I'll happily drink with a communist/trans/gay person while we express our 2nd amendment!

Bring back land of the free not land of the oppressed ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Frustrating to see that more than half the comments are from people I've blocked because they're fucking homotransphobes and are still commenting on all the LGBT friendly manga I'm reading.

The way you guys have fun sure is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread