Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

Banned
Blocked the scans who tried to snip.

Don't really trust them if they decided to snip because they wanted the "correct" pronouns for mogumo.

"They" will never be a complete replacement of he/she. Like it or not.

@Loopsy_lou i see, though sometime i wonder with irl case why dont they just change gender if they adore that gender. then again its a matter of being accepted for what they want although its a very essential thing within human society.

Banned
@tammo23
@JBBJSBB

I'm only here for the other cross dressing boys

It's a shame mc has mental problems and thinks he's special. I hope he grows out of it :)

Group Leader
really, really shocked someone can read and enjoy this manga while disrespecting trans people. i really don't think this is the series for you if you want to disrespect trans/non-binary people.

why are americunts trying to push their cringe pronouns on my mongolian comics

Dex-chan lover
@cowjazz A guilty pleasure probably? Maybe they're in denial? People who fap to NTR or rape hentai probably don't really support it.
What the hell am I even saying? I don't even know who said what here. The comment is probably blocked by the moderators anyway so I can't see it.

Anyway, slightly off-topic, but I know this one girl who's a fujoshi (she basically likes BL). But the problem is she's muslim, and our country is a muslim country, and therefore comes her dilemma. She told me she wants to stop because she hates going against her God like that, that she has sinned. She talks about how it is a bad thing, how it is a sin and whatnot...but she can't help but love it. So yea, there's one reason why someone would be reading something they're morally against. There could be hundreds of other reasons too though.

@Walter_vi_Britannia

" I know this one girl who's a fujoshi (she basically likes BL)...","...she hates going against her God like that. That she has sinned and whatnot. So yea, she talks about how it is a bad thing, how it is a sin and whatnot...but she can't help but love it."

Sounds like a synopsis for a slice of life/fantasy comedy manga ngl.

Just wanted to second the notion that @Gorebeetle's translation should stay up. It was really well done, and the lack of updates at the time kinda makes it not a snipe. You don't have to read that version if you don't want to.

Dex-chan lover
@Storyteller77 Yea, it would be...if religion didn't win in the end. Cause for her religion did win. She looked at this as some sort of harmful addiction and is always talking about how she's trying to recover from it.

So instead of a comedy, it turned into a sad tale of angst and depression where she's constantly in denial.

still see this comment section is as transphobic as ever lmfao, that's really sad and retarded.

i don't know why a mental illness like being trans is bad at all, it hurts no one, and is mostly curable by switching gender (for a lack of words/my vocab). It doesn't harm you at all, well, unless you're an absolute fucking dunce.

@smolbaka "they" has been a gender neutral pronoun longer than you think, it's not because of trans people that it has been chosen for the gender neutral word.

Banned
@stepperman

Doesn't hurt me. Hurts the people who are pushed into it.

Also idk. Chemically castrating yourself (or even surgically) into a different gender isn't the utopian option you make it out to be.

For transwomen, it's a wound that keeps trying to close. Your body constantly tries to fix itself.

Since some of these people can't make babies they try to push their own values among children.

It's Frankly disgusting. If that's transohobia then I'm getting transphobic by the day. With all these media headlines. It's degeneracy. And you know too deep down. If you had a little sense of morality.

Dex-chan lover
The black haired trap from the cover is from a hentai called "Kimi Dake no Ponytail"!
I figured it out!! I had my suspicions when I saw him at first, but I just thought it was a coincidence that it was a coincidence. But after that chapter showing a little bit about his boyfriend being with a blondie before and him feeling jealous, I was more or less sure that they're from the hentai. Then I went digging into nhentai for the hentai and would you believe? They have the same names too!!

I feel like a degenerate, but an accomplished degenerate!!

Dex-chan lover
@themanj Basically the same I guess. The reason I remembered it so well in the first place was because I thought Suzu from there was probably one of the cutest traps I've ever seen, so yea, the art is definitely up there. And the story is very cute too.
There are 2 chapters worth of hentai of them. They fuck a lot! lol

Users who are viewing this thread