Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

Dex-chan lover
@Pancakeza
The "Older Brother" is actually a girl. She's trans like Mei, but Tetsuo only started calling her his big sister in chapter 8.

If you look at the cover of the first volume (can be seen in chapter 1). You have Tetsuo (the short haired boy with a chef jacket), Ten-chan (the light haired boy doing the peace sign), Suzu (the guy next to Ten), Mei (the red head leaning on a table) and Mogumo (the white hair and red eyes right in the centre). Kotone is Mogumo's childhood friend (the girl that came out in chapter 17), and Satori or Sacchan is Tetsuo's sister (the owner of the café)

And I get having trouble with stuff like this. I tend to forget names and plot detail fairly easily; I only remember these things since I've read this series a few times since I really like it.

Aggregator gang
@dy4y, I stand corrected, I forgot the older brother was a transgender 🧐. I pretty much stabbed my self in my foot *ba dum tss*, with introducing the older brother into the equation 😥. Welp, you got me 😕. Cheers.

Aggregator gang
Geez 😫, really though I was in the right 😖. Well, It's not like it matters because the thing is... I still like reading about and looking at crossdressing boys 😜😎.

As someone who struggles in life about their own gender and sexual orientation, I can relate to this on many levels. It’s a good read, but a bit on the heavy side because of some serious topics. I’m glad I read it.

Double-page supporter
Licensed by Seven Seas :)

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1242146539696541700

Banned
Confused boy thinks he's non binary. Proceeds to trouble everyone around him.

I hope the conclusion is accepting being what you are. Since it's literally the title.

I was going to read the prequel cause i said i want to know all the history and shit but i saw the genres and i felt betrayed

@Thrembs
I personally have not read the manga in Japanese, but in my first comment, I was referring to the fact that the author doesn’t seem to address the main, psychological effect being transgender has on men and women. I find it hard to believe that the main character’s sister doesn’t wear a bra because it feels uncomfortable. And although dysphoria isn’t as potent in some people, it is nevertheless, still present in a transgendered person and much more uncomfortable than choosing to wear an item of clothing that shapes the body in a way that reflects a cisgendered body.
Also kotone’s androphobia is so random! There’s no trauma associated with it at all and I would like to assume that it stems from self hatred or something of the sort.

Dex-chan lover
A member of the modern trend. A-Z piece.

Personally I don't like it. It's just... Bland? Bland, I think is the right word to express my feelings.

Dex-chan lover
@Becca0618
I don’t remember what my comment was, and this thread is huge.
Edit: Dug back and found it. Everyone experiences dysphoria differently. And she does wear them for that reason. But as one who used to wear bras (to hold pads, then to deal with... stair pain), bras aren’t really designed to accommodate the affect testosterone has on a torso. Something always rubbing, or pinching or diggin in... or worse.... that shet hurts.

So maybe she only wears them when it’s bad enough?

Users who are viewing this thread