Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
@NazrinMaus

I mean, isn't "reincarnated into another world" a sub-type of isekai? Unless I misread something in the first chapter, he met the goddess who originally reincarnated him into that world who resurrected him and made him into OP-Man, right?

Did the villagers know that the monster where the soldiers that needed the water to survive or they thought that they where monsters or smth

Dex-chan lover
>a berserker potion that only needs ordinary water as antidote
t-that actually sounds like a real good weapon, like, holy dang
the generals must be an idiot to discard the hero's platoon and left them to their own devices after using them once instead of re-using them over and over

Dj authors: time to make a new scat dj @-@

Not my cup of tea though

I dont know if im a different person between last chapter and this one but i suddenly find it harder to read.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, drinking water would return them to human form?
That's... actually a really great weapon then!
Have one platoon turn into beasts, then the other will wait with fuckton of water nearby.
You get reusable super-monster army. And I'm sure that you could find or brainwash people to think that's it's the greatest honour to serve the kingdom this way. Pay them more too for the risk and you would be golden.

@Luca44 yeah, I know that, but it feels like they just random people that happen getting tortured by a bad guy to me, because there is no build-up relationship with the MC and why we must care in the first place.

on top of that, we already know our MC can stream rolled all the baddies that only make it less impactful and satisfying.

Inogashima it's a good example of this kind of genre.

IMHO

Double-page supporter
I guess you could say this manga is getting... shitty 😎

No really, other victims got about ~1 chapter total and were actually charismatic and vile and this pretty bland faced doctor feels like getting its own manga now as a main character while barely offering anything of artistic value to readers

This really got dull.

Users who are viewing this thread