Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

I have to say, right after reading that edge revenge, the artist give us some fluffy chibi hero draws. It's the right amount of comedy to make sure I won't become an Edge Lord and starts the 3 stage laugh while covering my left eye and doing a JoJo pose.

PS: And what's everyone problem here wanting the hero to rape everyone? Heck, there was a guy saying that he should have raped the general! Like, dude, go read some lovey-dovey vanilla doujin and come back to the light side!

Dex-chan lover
Gonna Cry? Gonna Piss Your Pants Maybe? Maybe shit and cum ?

Fed-Kun's army
It’d be nice if there was a filler episode where raul(??) wasn’t just torturing everyone, it’d be refreshing I think lol

Double-page supporter
jesus, you guys are bunch of horndogs.

Although, I'm no different. Doctor is hot.

The hero's revenge is not out of goodwill. They always relate back to him. The princess killed him and ordered the extermination of his village, the general also attacked the village before and cannibalized his mother, and the nobleman and the researchers(+ the villagers too) caused the death of his subordinates.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if they gave an order to give water to those monsters maybe they would have given water to them.

but if they did people will know about their human experiment

Dex-chan lover
Oh man... sad that this didnt go the healing hero way. Oh well, still fun either way

@greatninja3 nah, i think that village already know tho when they are transform i'm sure their voice, presence, strenght when they are knocking the village gate and their smell is different and the gatekeeper just say "we don't have water for outsider" Without even seeing who is behind the gate? I'm pretty sure the village is already know about that

Users who are viewing this thread