Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
3 illegitimate children, the king sure knows how to prepare a backup plan
Still, it's time to dethrone the king
@randomuser53
I bet the last

Fed-Kun's army
Princess has just learned the terms of disposable and expendable describe her standing in the kingdom in the same day.😁

Aggregator gang
@SunSun: i guess Raoul has already finished the king, and control him to give out the order to dispose of the princess, for fun. Maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, I know to just wait for you all to release instead of being impatient

Aggregator gang
After this i hope it goes like this.
Raoul: Hey princess.
Princess: Huh AGH!!
Raoul: Stop hitting yourself.
Princess: AGH!!
Princess: AGH!!
Princess: AGH-AHHH You're the one who hitting me!!
Raoul: Au contraire, Princess... You brought this upon yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 I...don't think so.

Previous chapter he was kneeling in front of the king in his butler disguise along with the saintess. This chapter had him say, in both translations, that he will report to the king after Victoria dies. There's no point in going there as his disguise if he's going to impersonate the king.

And frankly given the theme of the manga, we're going to get a hilariously over the top death of the king, especially with how the king was introduced; cyborg, magitech tubes connecting into him and keeping him alive.

I feel like the artist has way too much fun drawing the faces in the manga. But I also have too much fun looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread