Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
Seems ok initially. But this is gonna drag isn't it. Drag drag drag. I just hope he doesn't go and be a 'good' guy as the story goes.

@izumabakumatsu
Not like Shield Hero at least. This guy is too far gone for him to have a morality attack at this point.
If you need spoilers to calm your fears, by the end of the volume, that princess is disgraced, disowned by her father and on the verge of dying due to her knight attempting double suicide with her. By the prologue of the second volume, she's dead after being dragged by the hero to a desert and crucified, and her remains stored in the hero's revenge sanctuary, with the remains of the people he killed or got killed in the first volume.
Guy is hardcore.

This is a monthly release, right? If so, then It's disappointing to see such short chapters that barely move the story. Manga like this barely last long before getting axed, but at least this one keeps the reader's attention because in the end, we all want to know what happens next.

The pacing is reaĺly fast i wonder how many higher ups are on mc kill list

I was wonderig, where all those shitty people go, when the first two chapters comes up.
they bark "Another shitty Manga with revenge hero, rated 1*","trash story, rated 1*" , "MC killing people is a trash, 1* this doesn't deserve 5*", etc.

and now the manga become popular. lol.

Fed-Kun's army
read the novel up to second chapter. I have to give props to the artist, the manga is actually VERY similar to the novel even to stupid details that aren't even neccesary like the hero spitting at the servants after killing them and also taking apart a few boring parts.

Also, wouldn't be too excited for the next chapter. Hope the battle gets done in just one chapter instead of taking 2 since it kinda felt a bit like a chore to read. Though what happens after as revenge is alright

Dex-chan lover
@Isekaijin
Oh, good. No sudden goody two shoes, or stupid tsundere pseudoevil from MC then.

I do hope they don't drag too much. Some revenge series tend to do these elaborate schemes to make the enemy suffer but it just drags to boredom. So far it's good though.

This is great. I hate it when they used revenge as an excuse but nothing more than f*ck in halem like shield hero. Or the plot like suffering for whole story but end up with just only villian's death.(wt* just that's enough for your revenge?) I like it when eye for eye, blood for blood for what villain deserved. Hahaha😁

Got a strong feeling on what that dinner is going to be and what the next chapter is going to be focused around. This will most likely not be easy for the weak of stomachs.

Users who are viewing this thread