Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@SGR go check the link to the raw. Kirei cannot upload "more frequently" because it's up to date. He can't draw himself the manga

Dex-chan lover
That was so incredibly one sided, lol. I was expecting him to put up at least SOME fight.

The art is superb in static images.

I wonder what the novel contains and how it ends.

@squishles don't tell me what to do you are not my mom 😀

On another note pretty nice seeing the hands being ripped off instead of just cut, it adds pain

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how the author plan on breaking this bastard. I dont think feeding him his family would do anything to him

@Riger that is just impossible, he even demanded goddess to release his sealed power, so the current him is way stronger than these mobs

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari I bet his going to force the general to watch him torture his children and then force him to eat the "meat". Maybe force him to eat his wife and make his children watch in pain. It's either those or his children will be forced to eat him alive.

Either way, it would be gruesome but he will definitely die from this or psychological destroyed.

https://gbtraduccionesblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/17/fukushuu-wo-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru/
Spoil yourself a gusto xD

Users who are viewing this thread