Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@Wolvenworks i think you read a few of this kind of "newgame+ turning bad-ass for revenge MC" type of manga from this site. what do you think? fun? if yes, congrats.

it s naturally to revenge after get betray, treat badly and etc. whatever. but what else? 2-3 titles of the same plots are boring shit.

the story is so shallow and revenge, revenge, revenge.... targets are like slimes for MC to grind. almost guaranteed win...

lol @skyscar no one cares if you read this series or not, so please stop telling everyone that if it doesn't change then you are going to stop reading. No one actually cares....

Dex-chan lover
@skyscar if you hate it so much then why did you stick around? For this long on top of that? 10 chapters is a lot of bad blood so far

@snowfall then, enjoy. well, it s my rule to read at least 20 chs before decide drop it or not. i dont think there s a rule here to not allow to write to express to read it or not r u site owner? LoL

is that why comment for? sorry if i said you fav. manga is boring shit... rofl

@Wolvenworks well, it s my rule to read at least 20 chs before decide drop it or not. some are like turtles start slow but win at last.

if this more fun at 17-18 ch. then, i continue to read no prob. dont you think that i trash manga for fun. as a free reader, the more fun manga titles the better.

i dont see any loss have more fun manga to read for free. the group does a great job just that the manga is er...

Dex-chan lover
Well the MC is comming off as a outright evil bastard.
Love it.

Dex-chan lover
Well.... the dinner is probably just gonna be his sons. But hey, at least it's a nice casual read.

The mc is not an edgy boi, this guy is fully corrupted devilish mad lad. He reject his humanity to get revenge and he simply ignore his common sense of human being when it comes to his target. Well his target isn't considered as human anymore including the mc himself.

Double-page supporter
Yeah!! I fucking love this MC and the artstyle Is like icing on the cake. Perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread