Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
well then general, NEED A HAND ?? cuz i sure do the hero have a SPARE HAND

Dex-chan lover
I hope he let him live without his hands. after all, death is a soft way of vengence

Dex-chan lover
@Grye
o964s92w5v321.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna be a Psychopath here but please... don't disappoint me on the next chapter.

like cut off the kids hands while they're still alive. Then their dad is being feed of their body parts slowly by the MC...

So his sons are "chained in the dungeon"

I'm kind of expecting them to be hung like the way you hang meat to bleed it out

turn kids into zombie or brainwash them to eat therir dad alive then have cute kobold doing kobold thing like eating half dead crying kids.
let's start guess on how our edgy hero will get his revenge

Fed-Kun's army
@Ruwan
That's ok only if he removes his teeth as well as his feet. Hell, his whole lower jaw should be removed.
He's quite the dangerous cannibal after all. 😅

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe the strongest cannibal general was Mr. Bones all along, he wasn't eating people out of malice, he was just misunderstood 😭

SGR

Double-page supporter
It is a damn shame, that Kirei Cake releases so rarely. He has a great lineup of manga and it's always a treat, but I have a sweet tooth and hate waiting for treats...

Still doing god's work tho.
EDIT: I take that back - their lineup is not just great - it's so MASSIVE. No wonder it takes long for them to come back to any given series.

Dex-chan lover
@SGR Edgelord releases on an infrequent basis; it's actually up to date; the delay isn't my fault lol

And yes, I do translate a ton of series all at once; it's fun

Also, I'm female 😛 @crosskun

Users who are viewing this thread