Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
Ahhh the amount of satisfaction in this chapter bruh

Dex-chan lover
Awww that innocent looking face watching the first researcher turn into a berserker.

Dex-chan lover
I cant get over his cute face while he does the gross stuff lol

Dex-chan lover
The way the the last page went where he said come kinda have a hint of Bukkake vibe in it lmao

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me think of the Abomination in the Incredible Hulk film.

Aw shoot to bad,the Doot revenant is wasted

-F

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The only positive I can say in this series is that the deaths are definitely deserved, and done in a good 'karma' kind of way.
Make drugs to turn innocemt people into monsters? Then we'll feed some of you the drug and loose you on the rest, lol.

@saifors
I think he's still in the anti-hero category. Even the kids and servants he has killed so far were part of the evil. So he has yet to actually kill an 'innocent' that I can remember.
Scar a few villagers for life, sure. But not actually harm them.
Even the soldiers admitted they did evil. They claimed they were only 'following orders', as if that makes them any less complicit.

wow the art style reeeallly doesn't complement the content in the story. Like it's good art, it's just that when paired up with the content of the manga it kinda undercuts the gruesomeness/ severity of what's going on. I almost laughed a little at the scientist's reactions.

Dex-chan lover
@angerybord I'm pretty sure that artistic dissonance is for a comedic effect, I wouldn't say this one ends up being too serious, which is good, makes it so it avoids being an edgefest but stays entertaining

Also a big F for Skeleton general, he was too good for this world

Users who are viewing this thread