Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

didn't even give the dootman another moment to doot... disappointment

Fed-Kun's army
F for Skelly, our doot boi :')

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe it has been too long since last few chaps...but why is it the general is called "General Doot"?

@Skankyslack
I can understand the idea of the dissonance having a comedic effect, but is this supposed to be that kind of manga? Like from the previous chapters we know that this can be some real edgy stuff and that the artist is full and capable of drawing more violent expressions but in this chapter, the protagonist's cheery face is so generic (until the end) and he used so little of his crazed expression that I was kinda confused if I was reading the right work at first until I saw Mr. Doot. Also something about the way that this chapter was drawn for me undercuts the horrified expressions of the scientists, possibly the lack of dramatic shading throughout most of the chap.

basically i thought that this was supposed to be one of those hyper violent revenge fantasies but maybe i'm wrong?

also F for Mr. Doot's family reunion lel.

@Askorti
I can understand that it's not a horror, to me it seems kinda just like a revenge story with violence as a means of granting a satisfying revenge but I don't quite get what you mean by "grotesque"? could you elaborate a bit?

Dex-chan lover
@angerybord
Basically exactly what the word grotesque means in the dictionary, "comically or repulsively ugly or distorted.". In this series all the gore and violence is not meant to scare you, it's meant to be amusing and funny, framed by the way the MC acts, and how comically evil everyone around him is. There's no suspense to the story, you're not really meant to be particularly engaged with it either. It tries to be as edgy as possible for the very sake of the edginess. It's very clear that the series is not taking itself very seriously, and you shouldn't take it seriously either.

@Verrone Last chapter the general was shown playing trumpet (I think?) while following after the MC so pp called him General Doot.

Aggregator gang
I hope that the head researcher will be turn to berserker as well.

Users who are viewing this thread