Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Best mc EVER. Oh and btw i always hear music whenever I read manga so this is the one i hear. You all should give it a try at least once

https://youtu.be/OE140zsQ08I

Dex-chan lover
Was Sandra even a bad person? its been so long so I honestly forgot she even existed?
Clearly, she is obsessed with the princess, but is she just madly in love and does whatever the princess asks of her even when its something evil or were she crazy even before that...

@Goldenzeal If you go back and read the very beginning, the answer is no, Sandra is not a nice person. Her blurting out all of the crimes she and the princess have done, in public, at the provocation of the hero, is the reason the princess locked her up and tortured her. Because the hero manipulated Sandra into telling the truth about almost everything, which put the reputation of the royal family in tatters.

@DarkPrince8 This is literally the only isekai revenge manga I've seen that's worth a damn. The MC gets actual revenge, and makes the world a better place doing it, instead of just being a massive edgelord and becoming just as bad as the people he hates.

Group Leader
@Acidroach usually in Tankobon (Volume release) they don't have the nips censored. So... i guess wait for the Tankobon release.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Raine yeah gotta say, while this manga sometimes feel like it under delivers. To me anyway. It is much better than many from similar genre where protag is just an edgy asshole.

Dex-chan lover
This would have been so much more deserving of an anime than the other revenge manga/light novel(Redo of Healer)...

Raul: Allow me to reward your undying loyalty
Casting fancy armor and sword for her
Sandra: Wow princess thank you!
Me: perception 100

@Chizan agree but the only part i personally want to skip is the doctors torture

Yeah, she's gonna kill that princess (maybe).... for the sake the princess ?
LOL 😂🤣

LOL im seeing a mile feom here, Raul put hypnosis on her kill the princess and remove the hypnosis then witness she just murderers her belove princes then she go mad and kill herself LOL

Group Leader
AH SHITTTTTT
THIS PROTAGONIST IS SO FUCKING BADASS ASDSGFHJSDG

lel sandra being rewarded by armor and sword:
sandra: oml yas bc the princess i know could totally use magic
learn from sandra, children!

Users who are viewing this thread