Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

MOOOOAAAAAR
I WANT MOOOOOAR
MORE MORE MORE!!!
ALL HAIL REVENGE!!!

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Cheers for the chapter!
I wonder if we are nearing the climax. If we do, and he manages to squash the princess, will he keep on trucking and squash the whole kingdom and the neighboring countries too? Time will tell...

Dex-chan lover
man, can you imagine how enraged feminazis would be if this manga get anime adaptation?

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness: Yeah i know.
I remember how they reacted to "Shield Hero" Anime adaptation, saying that the fake rape accusation that was done, doesn't happen in reality and that its just a make-believe concept that the Author created to portray women as bad, and make it ok for MC to own female slaves.

somehow i just noticed the artist drew BL mangas, and mostly manga that contains handsome men, clearly the mangaka's a girl and that's probably why there's no clear rape scene like healer hero keyaru.

rape makes it more brutal revenge but this manga has none, at least what currently shown, its just teasing and teasing and teasing from the very start. (I was expecting, but then its clear as day now, the mangaka's a girl, so it can't be helped. I'll just show myself out. =_=)

I like it. This is showing the full powers of mind control! No longer will it remain as a h genre!

Hmm, did the Hero already dealt with that one traitor in his party though? Or maybe I was mistaken and that guy wasn't the same guy?

Dex-chan lover
So he cast an illusion to look like the princess, then implied for Sandra to kill his "twin"?

Users who are viewing this thread