Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
Nice ass dig at kirei I always felt that using you're supposed "sick mother" begging for donations was always disgusting.

Yeah I’m a Chinese nationalist but the joke with sick dog was not nice, something more classy would be to redirect them to the other group saying something like « the other group has to take care of his or her Mother pls go there and donate » I think it’s better if you really wanted to joke about it speaking of which why is it always mons that gets sick, dads get sick too they need support as well

Dex-chan lover
Y u gotta make that dog joke tho ? Anyway ty for the chapter.
Back on topic, I'm expecting angry sex soon

Dex-chan lover
Yeah me too, the kirei cake "I stay at home shit" is kinda annoying sometimes.
I mean, I get it. It's already 30+ chapter after all.

lmao, typical asian drama shit. when a "smart and sneaky" villain gets exposed, they goes crazy..... lol

Ik because I am asian myself and my parents, aunties, uncles, etc.... always watch asian tv series (since they are asian obviously)

Dex-chan lover
@ammatrax

It's not that unusual that people who scheme and plan really well get flustered and starts to panic when everything starts crumbling around them.
Not just in Asian drama, there are plenty of examples of it in western culture as well.
Not to mention in real life, people sadly aren't always as smart as they want to think themselves to be and makes plenty of mistakes when panicked.
Literature just likes to dial it up to 11.

Why the fuck should Raoul care if the entire kingdom falls to ruins because of no succession? Wouldn't the destruction of the kingdom and the life of the king(Also that POS "saint") be his next objectives? He just wanted to enjoy the bitch being abandoned and ridiculed, nothing else, order or not he's just giving retribution, what they want or need is irrelevant, this garbo bag is truly clueless and disconnected from reality. . .

Users who are viewing this thread