Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I would like to say this is what real revenge is, but until i see him tormenting her phisically for a few weeks or even months i can't say only a damaged mind is enough.
A refresher would be nice, as i imagine that most people, like me, already forgot the feeling of revenge the hero felt, only the general u killed me so imma take revenge now feeling remains after this many chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't see that 3 princes coming honestly now the princess is really fucked

Dex-chan lover
MC is a genius at getting revenge! Tailoring the most fitting scenario and gruesome end to each of the asssholes!

Dex-chan lover
The fun part is I think even the king doesn't knows the other princes are dead too.

Dex-chan lover
I don't give a F about sniping chapter scanlation but making fun of ppl life and health condition is pretty shitty. I hope you'll never have to face adversity in your life dear sniper =)

Double-page supporter
I think the funnier part is that the other hero helper that bailed and the saint somehow think this will save them like they are probably going to just be next on the list

Dex-chan lover
AUrGOPY.png

nice dig at kirei

Users who are viewing this thread