Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

I hope author likes drawing her face in all those weird positions just as I enjoy seeing them lol

Wow the Princess still denies reality. How many other aces do you have to shove into her face until she realizes she f*cked up?

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate Kirei Cake. I really do, and some of my favorite reads on this site are only available because of them.

That being said, the way 狙击队 leaned into the 'politics' of doing this TL was pretty hilarious. Thanks 狙击队 for an excellent translation, typeset, and meme(s).

Also, Google tells me that 狙击队 translates to "Sniper Team". I couldn't even be mad if I wanted to.

I hate these short manga updates

Btw guys I feel bad for the dog, they've been sick for 69 yrs 😣

if you do this sort of cocksure, edgy thing you really ought to put out something noticeably better than a punched-up MTL. improve your writing

I don't care about sniping but that dog joke at the expense of kirei is disgusting 💩

I see Kirei Cake guilt trip, I ignore it, the chapter is not from Kirei Cake, "Is someone trying to make money using their method?," I go back to check it out, it says: *I'm forced to stay home everyday to care for my dog, who has been sick for 69 years.* 😂 @SimoHayha I don't know about mocking them given the circumstances, but it certainly caught me off guard.

Users who are viewing this thread