Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
INB4 "The princess is a sorceress of darkness, and curses anyone with delirious loyalty and love with the mere sight of her".
I mean, the absurd level of support the people show to such a psychopath would be pretty hard to explain, otherwise.

ALSO INB4:
"The Princess is merely a chess-piece of another God whom interferes with the Hero's goddess' plans. The Hero now must fight the true puppet-master!"
And yeah, the story is a mishmash of recent Isekais and revenge wank stories we've seen at the recent years. But I am curious as to where it will actually go, because it practically placed the story right at the final-stage of the revenge-wank. It looks like it'd end before it even started.

I think this have same genre with nidome no yuusha. But i hope this really REAL revenge. And not after this he search a girl who want revenge too and start building harem.

Like the art, like how MC isn't bothered by just flat out slaughtering people instead of going around fucking random demi-human slaves until he gets messed with again.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gooooooooood...I can't wait for this to progress further. Holy hell that's satisfying.

The story is progressing too fast I think. Should have focused more on the hero's despair first.

Fed-Kun's army
Very nice crazy-faces, but the extreme pace (amongst other things) suggests everything besides the spectacle will be paper-thin.

Aggregator gang
scrolling through the pages made me psychologically think i had razors on my mouse
holy shit that edge

@Solipsist god route seem pretty possible since author need to put more revenge fanservice after hero is done with the princess and her country.

necesito el link de la novela aunque sea en japones.
I need the link of the novel even in Japanese.

Wow he has an actual god in love with him....perhaps this is why he apparently told the princess no because he loves her. Will admit the revenge aspect here looks real nice.

Dex-chan lover
the storyline is like another isekai with the hero wanting revenge but the goddess love was unexpected especially the masochistic side when she said to torture her

Group Leader
@Temmerman

Looks like this is the author of the novel: https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/1003467/blogkey/2145996/
http://mypage.syosetu.com/1003467/

? I think? But it appears to have been taken down once the LN started?

Edit: Nope:
https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/1003467/blogkey/2235181/

こんにちは、斧名田です。
先日予告させていただいたとおり、『復讐を希う最強勇者~』ですが、今後のエログロ展開が18禁に引っかかりかねない問題なども考慮したうえで、削除致しました。
今までお付き合いいただきありがとうございました!
ニコニコ静画ではコミカライズ版が連載スタートしましたので、これからはそちから小説版でお楽しみいただければうれしいです(*´`*)

They made him delete it because they're cracking down on R18 (adult) works on Syosetu?

Users who are viewing this thread