Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEAAAAL!

damn, i can feel it cutting me.
well, it may be edgy as hell, but i don't read revenge stories too often, might as well see how this developes.

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. edge lord number.. uhhh.. how many was it there now?? i'll still take it.. atleast it not too generic (for now)..
atleast mangas with revenge as theme has good story structure and character actually planing to revenge.. not some harem blob..
well whether its a good or shit one is tbd.. atleast is not real shitty haremblob (yes im repeating myself)

Seems like a ripoff of nidome no yuusha is in right at spelling it seems similar but I'll say just read that instead it's just better from what I've seen so far

Just by looking at the MC's face on the cover I could tell how smelly this pile of shit was, the *one eye half closed while the other is fully open while bearing you teeth* kind of look
This was further reinforced by your kind reviews, thank you ppl

@That_one_hentai

That would be fucking amazing. But! Training and planning stuff ain't my jig for revenge theme isekai. It's too fucking long and the wait hurts so much.

I don't like the cover. I don't like the cover.I don't like the cover. I don't like the cover.I don't like the cover. I don't like the cover.I don't like the cover. I don't like the cover.I don't like the cover. I don't like the cover.I don't like the cover. I don't like the cover.I don't like the cover. I don't like the cover.I don't like the cover. I don't like the cover.

I don't want her alive! And. SOMEHOW MAKES THE HERO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER. I don't want that happening.

and so he kills her in 2nd chapter. The End.

Also the cover is nice. Deal with it Raft.

Yeah it's edgy, and yeah its a piece of shit but it's my edgy piece of shit and I shall enjoy it

This cover art and intro page might take the trophy for Edge, at least for me. At least it's telling me what kind of degenerate shit to expect pretty blatantly.

Lol 🤣 This is basically Nidome no Yuusha ver. 2

https://mangadex.org/title/23551/nidome-no-yuusha

Wish there was more manga with the Isekai person just being evil instead of a goody good all the time

Users who are viewing this thread