Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

this is so good. i love revenge manga but in most the mc chickens out and becomes soft before getting revenge.

@notahomo

Too many of this shit for real. I hate when MC goes for revenge becasue bad guy literally murdered his whole family, village etc, but in the end "ok, i forgive you , let's become friends...nananan POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND PEACE"

And my butchered family? w/e maaan, they prob wants me to be good and forgive to not became as that murderer. Happy end....my ass.

This series looks really good and i hope he will remain the same to the end.

Group Leader
this story is trash . mc getting powers from horny goddess ? i mean wtf and almost entire world filled with trash ass holes . if you want only gore then there you go you can enjoy this trash

Lol, so many 1 ratings on this manga. Bunch of babies that can't handle something else than slice of life.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know to give MC him as a chaotic-good or chaotic-evil

Best MC so far for isekai genre

Anyone recommend manga like this please

The absolute amount of morally bankrupt people in this country is at such an absurd degree that I find it impossible for no one to have noticed, especially the hero

Double-page supporter
Bruh this is like if the ending of school days went iskeied and cranked it up to 11

This shit is so trash, lmao

How does one satirize themselves to the point where it just seems like an 11-year old was writing grimdark for the first time. Here is the 'story' summarized:

Hero A is good person > A does good thing > A is betrayed for some reason or another > A is revived by Godlike deity C > A swears revenge and gets powers that make him invincible > A seeks revenge on villain B (that has no backstory other than the guy is evil) and kills them > A cums in pants > A moves on to another generic villain B > rinse and repeat step 6-9

The only funny thing about this trite is that it is popular.

Fed-Kun's army
i think nobody that has read past chapter 3 is still expecting something like an actual story. Just read bad edge for the edge and get hyped about how bad it can get

This one is a pizza cutter. All edge, no point. It's so edgy I probably should spoiler-tag this whole comment, as the story is just a backdrop for the edge. This manga is so edgy that Gordon Ramsay refuses to cook with anything else. The pages can cut through space and time.

Users who are viewing this thread