Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
I wish the afterwords were translated too, I skimmed through them and in one of them they get kidnapped by some kind of super sentai evil guy, except it turns out to be the
School principal, she was a shotacon all along

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no fucking way bruh this is insane. Best trainwreck dumpster fire I've seen in my life, I hope they all died after this man this was awesome

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the "incest" stories I've seen so far that isn't a ero manga, this is the only one that didn't pull the "your sister/brother is adopted" but just straight up they are indeed siblings but the harem is also all blood related to the father and doubled down on the incest.

Dex-chan lover
The teacher is also MC's sister? That means she is the first born. I wonder why the dad chose to stay with MC's mother instead of other mothers.
The main character is the youngest, so he's just the result of the dad's latest shenanigans. So basically, if the dad ever met someone else, MC would probably get a little sister.

Double-page supporter
I wish the afterwords were translated too, I skimmed through them and in one of them they get kidnapped by some kind of super sentai evil guy, except it turns out to be the
School principal, she was a shotacon all along
That shit is the fanbox what if, so it's not canon.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, the ending is so absurd :pepela:
Kouta: I'm a siscon
Dad: they're your siblings
Kouta: they're my girlfriends

:pepela::pepela::pepela:
Can't believe the author ends it with more absurd things. Though there's one bad chapter that most of us hate, it has been a really amusing journey. Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I waited until all 100 is out, it's peak.
Amazing author doubled down; no non-blood related cop out, blood related sisters are the best.

Thank you for translation 😌

Dex-chan lover
Peak literature, Shakespeare wishes he could write something half as good as this
cover1.jpg

Double-page supporter
I’m leaving my mark here, I made it to the end of this manga!
This was one hell of a ride:salute:

Users who are viewing this thread