Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 100

THAT'S GOLD JERRY! GOLD! IT'S ALL GOOOOLLLDDD! Damn I'm going to miss this shitshow. Knowing I always had 1 or 2 chapters to read everyday made my day, unironically. It was a good run. They made un laugh, and I actually got a little invested in the characters. It even had a surprise twist at the end! What else can you ask for a 4Koma?

Dex-chan lover
honestly it felt pretty bland for an ending. at least for me. so many series ive read feels bad at the end. but its still so peak.

Double-page supporter
10/10 Masterpiece, kind of expected this ending some chapters ago, but still executed well. Didnt laugh so much since a long time.
:)

Dex-chan lover
LTWMumw.jpeg

Double-page supporter
This is the most absurd train wreck of a scenario I've ever seen in a manga. 10/10 Thanks for bringing us on this ridiculous journey

Dex-chan lover
So, let me check the order of sister and how his father must have been banging women left and right

1st case: teacher's mother
- some years later
Then idol mother = Idol girl (I think she is older than older sister considering she has work and stuff)
Current wife and sister's friend's mother = Older sister and sister's friend.
Then sister's friend's mother again = the student president or whatever
Then idol mother again and current wife = Classmate and MC

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Imo Ichiro for this work of art.

Thank you readers for sticking until the end. I hope you all enjoy this manga.

P.S. The extra 10 chapters from the book are not translated.

Saucerer usually does not translate any fanbox contents, but there's a lot to be explored.

Hope you enjoy the samples from the author’s fanbox and support him.

Geez, I subbed thinking it'd be a few bonus chapters. These things are a whole ass manga by itself. Even longer than the main one when all put together.

first 7 are what I expected, some extra chapters that take place in the early days with onee-san. Then next was the Pool arc with the Idol and classmate (and some 3rd girl?) and it's a 16 chapter arc of zaniness. The Idol dedicated route is 23 chapters, and the "Sisters Friend route" (uhh, we never gonna get a name are we lol? They literally titled it "Complicated siblings: Friend Roure ") is 18 chapters. Like, damn.

Hope someone can translate them one day. Didn't realize there'd be so much more, instead of just funny one-offs.

Users who are viewing this thread