Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Geez, I subbed thinking it'd be a few bonus chapters. These things are a whole ass manga by itself. Even longer than the main one when all put together.

first 7 are what I expected, some extra chapters that take place in the early days with onee-san. Then next was the Pool arc with the Idol and classmate (and some 3rd girl?) and it's a 16 chapter arc of zaniness. The Idol dedicated route is 23 chapters, and the "Sisters Friend route" (uhh, we never gonna get a name are we lol? They literally titled it "Complicated siblings: Friend Roure ") is 18 chapters. Like, damn.

Hope someone can translate them one day. Didn't realize there'd be so much more, instead of just funny one-offs.
Wow. That's a lot of extra content!

Also.. I don't think I've seen a title with such a high 10-scoring ratio before. Absolute peak.. lol!

yVtPzBw.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
THIS SO FUCKINF PEAK TY AUTHOR TL AND EVERYONE WHO HELP MAKING THIS DUMPSTER FIRE

Man, this series is so good. Huge thanks for the saucerer team for bringing this masterpiece to us. This is what i ve missing from manga these day

Dex-chan lover
@Qwest:
The twist here is that his dad was an ultra manwhore and spread his seed everywhere so they're all going to be his half-sibling and his fetish then will be nuclear powered

(from chapter 96)

Thou words hath manifested into reality.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO PEAAAAK

Man, I thought, yeah he picked the sister, the inner joke is incest, nice, but holy shit.

Author cooked fr

Thanks for translating this series, nice ride.

Belated thought: Of course they all instantly fell for him! They, like their mothers, are genetically susceptible to the rizz. 😂

Thank you - and all hail Saucerer. :win:

He's got a great future in politics, nowadays they'll promise on camera to never do X while they're signing the orders for X just below the perspective of the camera. And great point, how is stalker-chan not included?

The girl he did a drive-by rizzing on in the park.
Oh, for a second I thought it was a very obscure reference to reiji ni harem wo

Dex-chan lover
The sister he's living with might claim she's the oldest but what about his sensei at school?

Unless she's a fresh grad and same as his in house sis too.

Dex-chan lover
Like some others have mentioned, this series definitely has Fujimura-kun Mates energy. Glad I came back and finished it despite the fact I sort of hoped it would take itself more seriously early on (lol).

Actually, half the reason I caught up is that I inadvertently came across the sequels / after stories... they're glorious.

Double-page supporter
Jesus fuck this manga! For a long while I was all "what is this garbage? Why am I reading it?" but I guess in the end I kept taking because it was clearly peak cinema.

Dex-chan lover
I am still wondering about the teacher being the dad’s child AND how he was able to do all this without his wife knowing

Users who are viewing this thread