Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 100

The SFW extras are cannon,the NSFW Fanbox exclusives are also cannon for whoever reads them.

People can deny it all they want,content behind a paywall does not mean it isn't cannon unless the author directly says otherwise
people say the fanbox extras are not cannon, since they are titled what if- .

Dex-chan lover
GN4bab-agAAuod7.jpg

Supporter
What a masterpiece of garbage. Truly 100 chapters of trash fire. This author deserves humanities highest awards, because I doubt we shall ever see the likes of this again.

Brilliant. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the whole 100 chapters. Really curious about the fanbox chapters, or at least the one he Idol arc(?) where he seems to have rizzed all the maids to save her

Dex-chan lover
The SFW extras are cannon,the NSFW Fanbox exclusives are also cannon for whoever reads them.

People can deny it all they want,content behind a paywall does not mean it isn't cannon unless the author directly says otherwise
It's a what ifs, the most direct way of calling it not cannon other than literally titling it "this work is not cannon"

Now this is how you create peak content. You don't back down from doing what you. want just because you have many haters. Welp, it was a helluva ride till the end.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, I subbed thinking it'd be a few bonus chapters. These things are a whole ass manga by itself. Even longer than the main one when all put together.

first 7 are what I expected, some extra chapters that take place in the early days with onee-san. Then next was the Pool arc with the Idol and classmate (and some 3rd girl?) and it's a 16 chapter arc of zaniness. The Idol dedicated route is 23 chapters, and the "Sisters Friend route" (uhh, we never gonna get a name are we lol? They literally titled it "Complicated siblings: Friend Roure ") is 18 chapters. Like, damn.

Hope someone can translate them one day. Didn't realize there'd be so much more, instead of just funny one-offs.
Worth noting, some of them are IF chapters.

So aren't strictly cannon. (like that idol one).

I assume they're more along the lines of (if MC ended up with just this one or just that one etc.)

Dex-chan lover

Pretty sure some of the fanbox ones are cannon, just not the "IFs" obviously.

Also glad the author didn't do Cuckshit "ifs" is always shitty authors that do that. (cause like you make this char with a personality, then add a what if making their personality shit, what ifs don't change personalities, they just change circumstances or slightly different choices).

Anyway the Ultimate ending (it's the sister not the mother, I know I thought the same thing at first too):

b4c26b5f0664fd1b2b8ee5fd8e0f9977214327b25c6b45cc19a3b8fb3caec2b8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Since it hasn't been explicitly said - Idol sister doesn't need to know his birthday - Japanese school year starts in April and you enter school the first April after you have reached age 6, so being born in April means you will be among the 1/12 eldest in class.

So odds are she's older than him even without knowing his birthday. And if she wants to be a likely onee-chan, that's thus worth pointing out even if they might have to compare actual day in month in case his birthday was actually in April too. (But as noted that would be unlikely.)

This is easily the best ending for any story I've ever read. Peak fiction this is.

Fed-Kun's army
For a moment... For a very brief moment in time, I tought whis was going to become a normal manga at least in the end...
For my luck, IMO ICHIROU IS A FREAKING GENIUS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread