Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
No way Kouta is this stupid, mf you told her in-game to pull up to your crib, NO SHIT she's related to the damn game 🤦🏾‍♂️

How tf do you even confuse the 2 girls when one of them looks more like her damn in-game character (the cat girl/purple goth)
Kouta didn't know which one of her sister's friend in the game was the one that visited last time (black haired girl).
He wrongly assumed it was the yellow haired in game character. She misunderstood it as him threatening her.

When she arrived, Kouta had no idea who this woman was claiming to be his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Kouta didn't know which one of her sister's friend in the game was the one that visited last time (black haired girl).
He wrongly assumed it was the yellow haired in game character. She misunderstood it as him threatening her.

When she arrived, Kouta had no idea who this woman was claiming to be his girlfriend.
The black haired girl got purple highlights and has a similar hairstyle as her in-game avatar, that alone would allow me to make that connection

Then again not everyone is observant it seems 🤷🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Good job, bro!
I want to pull this..

Dex-chan lover
How could it be not obvious to you? It was revealed to us at her introductory chapter.

-> true, people role play in role-playing game
-> i put 2 and 2 together and figure out her character is the one that looks like her the most

How does these 2 sentence even make sense together? It would've made more sense if you say that you figure it out based on the way she talk or her personality.
Buddy, where did the first sentence even come from?? I did not say that at all, if anything I only implied the second one

You're putting words into my mouth, if you're gonna try and quote what I said, at least be accurate with it

Dex-chan lover
Dude, if see my friend's avatar in-game, and then when I see her in person she looks very similar to how she made her avatar look, I'm obviously gonna make that connection

It was very obvious to me as a reader
Yes as a reader it is made clear because these kinds of connections mean something in a story. "Color coded for your convenience" is a big trope. Search it
Stories are made so us readers can easily identify and draw connections between things. Else we would complain a story is confusing half the time.
Just bear with me think through this with me:

In a game where you can change traits, race or even names at the drop of a hat, is it really strong evidence?He has even made his hair blonde in game.

He doesn't even know his sister's friend plays mmos.

How would he not you come to this conclusion? That "my sister's friend who has purple highlights in her hair must play a purple cat girl in the same mmorpg I do?"

In game her style is girly while irl she leans more into cool

It would be such a reach from his PoV to equate the two.

It's like if you attacked me for wearing a black shirt because black is the color of evil so I must be a villain.
If we changed her character & her irl hair to all black, the argument doesnt work with the immense amount of people with black hair.

Users who are viewing this thread