Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Alas,he must now brace himself.

Unless the big sister is feeding either a covering lie or even more misunderstandings.

Will his wit and chad voice go unpunched another chapter?,will his organs be bruised?,find out next time on One Shippuden Z.

Dex-chan lover
honestly glad the dad is saved with this. Bro really needs to just tell them what's happening. His best chance, rather than letting fester in secrecy and new problems added, is to be the first to tell his story.
No, fuck off with your advice. I want to more

Dex-chan lover
mfs taking bro throwing his dad under the bus seriously when the story is about one mf rizzing every women he lays his eyes on
as if it isnt already wacky enough that the first girl was his sister

Dex-chan lover
3 strikes and you’re out!

Who am I kidding harem member get+1

Thanks for the translation everyone over at Saucerer

Dex-chan lover
honestly glad the dad is saved with this. Bro really needs to just tell them what's happening. His best chance, rather than letting fester in secrecy and new problems added, is to be the first to tell his story.
It's a comedy.

Dex-chan lover
We don't know if the dad is saved.
You can't see dad and mom anywhere.
For all we know the dad could have been executed by mom off-screen.
:huh:
The mom should already have some idea about the bs her kids are on, I highly doubt the father is catching any heat from the mom

Dex-chan lover
Geez, what's the mom thinking? Some middle school girl bops her husband out of nowhere, is told her husband is having an affair, and then the idol pops in and drags her aside.

I don't believe there's much of THAT going on in this manga...

iu

Dex-chan lover
He managed to last longer than I expected, by using his dad to buy him a few seconds
Considering there's 60 chapters left, he's probably able to sneak himself out of this one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread